Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vacuum bag almost full? Change it!


Happy Pi Day! (it’s 3/14, 3.14)
Just have a quick tip for you guys. For those of you with vacuums that have bags in them, you might want to change the bag once its ¾’s full. This is because past this point your vacuum starts to lose suction. This of course means don’t try to compact the dust in there once it’s full. So next time you’re trying to vacuum and you feel like your vacuum isn’t as strong as it should be, change the bag!
This of course brings in a whole new topic of bag vs. bag-less vacuums. A discussion for another day so stay tuned!

22 comments:

  1. Interesting. My vacuum cleaner has a cloth bag which is attached to a frame. It's not disposable, which is really annoying because it's so hard to clean it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with my Dyson, I find that emptying it before vaccuuming even if it's not full makes a huge difference with the suction :) Great tip for my Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming your Dyson is bag-less. Stay tuned for more tips when I go over bag-less!

      Delete
  3. yep, I always do that :) And I don't even know how you could try to compact dust? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pi Day! I like bag-less vacuums, they look nice and well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never knew that about the bags, will keep that in mind. What if you want pi to go past 3.14 is there a day for that?..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pi day? Cool I didn't know that! and speaking of 3/4ths, my place is 3/4ths tile! Only 1/4th carpet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tip!! I need a new vacuum. Till then, I'll change the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned, I'll be posting exclusive warnings for deals on my blog soon.

      Delete
  8. Vacuum Bag Almost full change. Awesome information that you have shared.

    php web development

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does anyone still have bagged vacuums these days?

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy steak and bj day to you, even though its a day late.

    ReplyDelete