Monday, March 26, 2012

Everything you need to know about Vacuum Bags Part 3


We've gone through all of the cons and pros of the 4 different dirt capture systems. Now for my conclusion. In my experience,


your standard old fashioned bagged vacuums are the best. You don’t have to deal with messes, minimal cleaning, and is better for the maintenance of your vacuum in the long run. Whenever you don’t have a bag, you run the chance of dust (or water in some case) flying through some crack and into your motor. Don’t be penny wise and dollar foolish.
Cloth bags are more expensive than regular bags, though you have to change them less, but the mess in my opinion is just not worth it.
With bag-less, your vacuum will start to lose suction when your filter gets dirty, and then you’ll have to replace the filter ($$$).
As for the water filtration, I just wouldn’t go for it. Again, the problem with having water near your electronics is that there is water near your electronics. 

23 comments:

  1. Have to agree, only thing I like abotu bagless is it's easier, but yeah it is money no matter how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bagless vaccuum says that you're right...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice, it seems that many of the current vacuums don't use bags, unless I'm not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for the disposable bags... definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, or we could use good old fashion brooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paper bags are the way to go. GO PAPERBAGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right and I know this from bad experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm kinda surprised old fashioned vacuums are the best, but I guess they make 'em that way for a reason, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely with you on the water filtration thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat bags usually wok pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not too many stores still carry vacuum bags.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bagged vacuums for me it is then.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always see those awesome commercials about the new vacuums... But I suppose you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i seriously would not know what to do with my life if i read these convenient vacuum tips on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, I personally use paper bags.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think ill just leave my roomate to take care of this

    ReplyDelete