Monday, March 12, 2012

Editing done

So after reading some of your comments, I went back and edited my roller post anyways. Now there's pictures! And I figured out how to make the page break. Turns out it was hiding in front of me all this time. There's a "Insert jump break" button on the blogger interface when you're writing/editing a blog, it's to the right of the "Insert a video" button and it looks like a... page being ripped in half. Funny and annoying how things can hide in plain sight huh?

10 comments:

  1. Yeah thing are always in plain sight, we just look too hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you were able to edit and figure out the break posts :) happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that was there! Well, now you taught me 2 things ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new blogger interface is kinda messy IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha nice one, now edit you html lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, glad you got it all figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it took me a while to figure out the page-break thing. I'm still unsure though of how useful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol i found it accidentally as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on figuring out something simple!

    ReplyDelete