Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gallon of Windex $6.99, FREE shipping.


We have another staples deal today! These discounts will be applied on check out, but in the end you get a gallon refill of Windex for $6.99. Perfect for the Windex bottle deal I posted last week.


Sorry I couldn’t find a better picture... As always follow my blog for more deals like this! Click here for the deal.
Also, I’m trying to add a Facebook like box that directly connects to Facebook on the right sidebar, as well as some links to my Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. Ideally it would just be logo links instead of text. Does anyone know how to do this?

1 comment:

  1. I figured it out! Well some of it... I can't get the like box on here for some reason! I've followed the directions from
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/
    but it won't work :(

    ReplyDelete