Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rollers part 2


So yesterday I noticed that I did leave one thing out on my roller post. Sometimes you’ll see vacuums with the description “Two Brush Agitator”. This can be misleading if you’re not familiar with the terminology. but this does not mean that your vacuum comes with two rollers.




What this fancy wording actually means is that the roller has two rows of bristles on the actual roller, instead of one. It does not mean that your vacuum has two rollers. If you look at the picture, you’ll see that the top one has one row of brushes, as opposed to the bottom two brushes.

There used to be a few vacuums that had a double roller design, but none that I know of right now have this. I believe there were some incidents where the two rollers were getting caught on the same item at the same time, causing some damage to the machine.

For those of you new to my blog, here's the original post.

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for clearing this up, those brush designs are unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like to see them turn in a clear vacuum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never knew once more, sounds like it was a failed attempt anyway since they aren't used any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I have to check out my vacuum now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. For a future post, I would love to hear which, in your opinion, is the very best vacuum on the market today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huh, interesting... never would have known this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads up, was kinda confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i should put one of these on my jeep...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I also agree with all these comments...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm...perhaps one day i'll feature a vacuum roller on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must of been expensive to fix in this situations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting information - good for consumers to know this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rollers are always fun for a bit, but then you just want the power ones.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmmm. thanks! I go through vacuums like no other!! i too would like your opinion on what is the best vacuum...I vacuum everyday.....at least 2500 sq feet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah, hehe..not really familiar with the word :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there, how are you? It's been a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello there, hope you're doing ok - it's been a long time since you've posted anything!

    I have a special request if you're interested. I've made a birthday blog for a friend of mine - and I'm hoping everyone will stop by for a visit and help make it a success. Here's the link if it's something you feel like stopping by.

    http://bestexoticmarigoldhotel.blogspot.in/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I see... so when you have a roller and you travel through time you have clean air ? that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete